The legacy Expert Consult site is being retired on December 31, 2014. Please visit the links below to access the new Expert Consult site.
The new Expert Consult experience is here!
Elsevier -- in collaboration with Inkling -- is pleased to announce the launch of the new Expert Consult experience.
The new Expert Consult platform combines authoritative, world-class book content from Elsevier and improved search, rich media, and social and community features from Inkling, making it one of the most efficient tools available to health care professionals today.
Some of the features of the new platform include:
- Straightforward navigation and improved search allows you to browse and search your titles - both online and offline
- New multimedia features allow you to interact with your content like never before
- Seamless, real-time integration between devices allows you to access your content from your iPhone®, iPad®, PC, or Mac®
- New social media features allow you to share notes and highlights with other Expert Consult users
To experience the new Expert Consult, simply follow the instructions below to access the new site and read your books:
- Visit Expert Consult (https://expertconsult.inkling.com/).
- Click the "Log In" button.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link
- Enter the email address associated with your Expert Consult account, then click "Send Email"
- Once you've received the password reset email, click the link inside to create your new password
- You can now log into the new website with your email address and new password.
- To view your existing titles, click “My Library,” located at the top of the page.
(You may need to check your Spam / Junk mail folder if the email does not appear in your inbox.)
Expert Consult is part of Elsevier, Inc., the world's leading publisher of science and health information. Elsevier serves more than 30 million scientists, students, and health and information professionals worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.elsevier.com/.
Inkling is a pioneer in cloud publishing, reimagining the book and providing the technology to organize and distribute expert knowledge. Through Inkling, the world's leading publishers are building their best content into interactive and engaging experiences. For more information, visit http://www.inkling.com.
Note: The new Expert Consult experience is only available for individual users of the site. If you access Expert Consult through your institution, your Expert Consult experience will not change.
Back to Expert Consult.